Digital switch-mode power supply with Weekly Timer and Full Filter Bag Indicator
- INPUT - 100-250 AC VOLTS
- 50-60 Hertz
- 180 Watt
- Output - 30 VDC
- IP 54
Setting The Weekly Timer
Your robotic pool cleaner's power supply has a unique timer control.
This allow you the possibility to set an automatic cleaning schedule for the week ahead.
When the power supply is switched on, the 3 LEDs will blink for 5 seconds. At this time, by pressing the SELECT button you can choose a pool cleaning schedule for the coming week.
Important: The robot will always begin to work upon set-up.
- LED 1 – The robot will automatically work every day for a full cycle – 7 times a week.
- LED 2 – The robot will automatically work every other day for a full cycle – 3 times a week.
- LED 3 – The robot will automatically work every 3 days – 2 times a week.
If you do not press any of the buttons within the first 5 seconds after the power supply has been switched on, the robot will work for one cycle only.
While the robot is working in weekly timer mode, the LED will blink constantly between cycles.
At the end of the week the power supply automatically switches off. You must then reschedule the robot for the next week.
Full filter bag indicator
The power supply is equipped with a filter bag status indicator.
The red LED indicates two filter conditions:
- When blinking – The filter is partially blocked.
- When lighted – The filter is blocked and must be emptied and cleaned.
If the LED does not turn off after the filter had been emptied and cleaned, press the RESET button while the robot is working.