Helpful hints for the Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner by Maytronics
- Position the power supply so that it is approximately in the middle of the long side of the pool at a distance of min 3.5m/12ft from the pool and placed 11cm/4'' above ground. When working the Power Supply should be placed in the shade. Caution- Do not use an extension cable in any case whatsoever.
- If the Dolphin is fitted with combined or wonder brushes, gently squeeze the brushes until they are soaked with water.
- Release minimal required floating cable length to ensure proper pool coverage. Leave excess cable rolled outside the pool.
- After each cleaning cycle take the Dolphin out of the water to prevent accelerated wear and tear on its plastic parts.
- After each cleaning cycle wash the filter bag or cartridge. Clogged filter bags reduce scanning and cleaning efficiency. Once every two months, wash the filter bag in a washing machine, using a regular synthetic cycle.
- If your Dolphin is equipped with wonder brushes, rinse them in running water.
- For optimal operation, the water- temperature, pH, and chlorine levels should conform to the levels listed below: (If any of these levels are different to those listed in the user instructions, please adhere to the levels noted here).
Temperature: 6°-34° C (43°-93° F)
pH level: 7.0-7.8
Chlorine level: Max 4 ppm / NaCl 5000 ppm
- Once a week unplug the cable from the power supply, unwind the tangled portions of the cable, straighten it out and leave it in the sun for several hours.
- Store the pool cleaner in a shady place an its Caddy, if not an a Caddy place the pool cleaner upside down.