Use the MyDolphin™ plus IoT mobile app
Please download the Maytronics MyDolphin™ Plus app to your mobile smart device from either Google Play for Android or the Appstore for iOS.
The Maytronics MyDolphin™ Plus app is cloud-connected, enabling control from anywhere at anytime, with real-time connectivity.
Getting Started with the MyDolphin™ Plus App
The app is compatible with the following smart devices:
- Apple (iOS) – version 10 and up – iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Android – version 5 and up operating system
- Make sure your mobile smart device (phone/tablet) is connected to your home/pool Wi-Fi® network.
- Make sure you have your Wi-Fi® network name and password in reach.
- Ensure Bluetooth® is enabled on your smart device.
- Android users - please make sure your GPS and Location Services are ON.
- For iOS 13 only - while the app is working, enable Bluetooth® & location.
- Please make sure your router is on 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi® frequency only.
Prepare the Pool Cleaner for Connection
- Connect the Pool Cleaner to the power supply.
- The connectivity LED light indicator on your power supply will start flashing blue.
- Place the Pool Cleaner in the water.
- Press the ON button on your IoT power supply, to start the Pool Cleaner.
Activate the Pool Cleaner Using your Mobile Smart Device
- Activate the MyDolphin™ Plus app.
- Click Agree and allow all the required permissions.
- Sign up by creating an account or use your Gmail/Facebook accounts.
- Scan the QR code located on the side of the power supply.
- Alternatively, press "Search for your robot manually" to pair with your Pool Cleaner.
The app will start pairing with your power supply.
- Wait for the steady blue connectivity LED light and a success message in the app.
- Connect to your home/pool Wi-Fi® network.
- Enter the password of your home Wi-Fi® network, and press CONTINUE
After a short while, your power supply will flash green and blue.
- Wait for the steady green connectivity LED light and a success message in the app.
NOTE: Please make sure to fill in the Warranty details and name your Dolphin Pool Cleaner.
The connectivity LED light on the power supply has several modes:
- Flashing blue light - waiting for Bluetooth® connection.
- Steady blue light - connected via Bluetooth®.
- Flashing green light - power supply is trying to connect to your home/pool Wi-Fi® network and cloud, or a weak internet signal.
- Steady green light - power supply is now connected to the Wi-Fi® network and to the cloud.
- Alternating blue and green light - power supply is connected via Bluetooth® and trying to connect to your home/pool Wi-Fi® network & cloud.
- Flashing green light - waiting for the next operation (delay mode or weekly timer).
- Alternate blue/green/red lights – program updating remotely.
Please wait until process is completed.
- Steady red light – fault. Refer to troubleshooting.
- If the app is stuck on the same screen for over 2 minutes, close the app and re-open it.
- To test your Wi-Fi® signal strength and quality, play a video via your smart device browser.
*Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.