- Unplug the power supply before any servicing activity, including cleaning the filter cartridges.
- Do not let the filter cartridges dry out before cleaning.
- Open the filter covers and remove the cartridges from both sides of the robot.
- Open the clips and remove the filters.
- Clean the filters with a hose.
- Reassembling the filter elements:
Insert the locating tabs at the bottom of the filter element into their grooves on the base frame then close the “S” clip.
! - DO NOT FORCE THE FILTERS INTO PLACE.
Dismantling and cleaning the impeller
If you notice debris trapped in the impeller, open the impeller and remove the debris, then reassemble. (Use Phillips head screwdriver).
CAUTION - Unplug the power supply before cleaning.