- Make sure the power supply is switched off and unplugged.
- We highly recommend cleaning the filter basket after each cleaning cycle.
- Note: Do not let the filter panels dry out before cleaning.
Cleaning after use - Removing and cleaning the dual filter basket
- Open the filter cover.
- Upon opening the filter cover, the handle will lift independently.
- Lift up the basket.
- Open the latch to release the bottom lid in order to remove the debris.
- Clean the filter basket with a hose.
Periodic cleaning – recommended at least once a month
Dismantle the 4 ultra-fine filter panels of the outer basket, according to the following steps:
- Hold down the handle, remove the inner net basket.
- Dismantle the panels, starting by pressing on panel 1 using your thumbs.
- Continue to dismantle the panels in the order of their numbers: 2 —> 3 —> 4.
- Clean the filter panels with a hose.
- Assemble the filter panels according to the following order: Panel 4 —> 3 —> 2 —> 1.
- Insert the clean filter basket and close the filter cover.
Cleaning the impeller
If you notice debris trapped in the impeller, Clean the debris trapped in the impeller opening, according to the following steps:
CAUTION - Unplug the power supply before cleaning.
Assemble the impeller compartment according to the next steps: