Please adhere strictly to the following WARNINGS
- Take the Robot Pool Cleaner out of the pool before allowing people to enter the pool.
- When examining the Robot Pool Cleaner, disconnect the main power supply.
- Ensure that children do not attempt to access Robot Pool Cleaner while it is operating.
- Keep the Robot Pool Cleaner out of the reach of children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction.
- Only an original power cable must be used, at all times. Replaced by a Robot Pool Cleaner certified technician, in case of need to avoid hazard.
- The unit must be connected only to a supply circuit that is protected by a ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI). This GFCI should be tested on a routine basis. To test the GFCI, push the test button. The GFCI should interrupt power. Push the reset button. Power should be restored. If the GFCI fails to operate in this manner, the GFCI is defective. If the GFCI interrupts power to the power unit without the test button being pushed, a ground current may be flowing, indicating the possibility of an electric shock. Do not use the power unit. Disconnect the power unit and contact the manufacturer for assistance.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock replace damaged cord immediately. Do not use an extension cord to connect the unit to electric supply; provide a properly located outlet.
Please ensure that the following PRECAUTIONS are implemented:
- Operator should keep hands away from driving belt mechanism.
- Position the Caddy and power supply at least 3.5m/12ft from pool’s edge – during operation.
- For continued protection against possible electric shock, the power supply unit should be placed at least 11cm/4in above ground.
- When lifting the Robot Pool Cleaner, take care to prevent back injury.
- Do not bury cord – locate cord to minimize abuse from lawn mowers, hedge trimmers and other equipment.
- This Robot is for use with permanently installed pools. Do not use with storable pools. A permanently installed pool is constructed in or on the ground or in building such that it cannot be readily disassembled for storage and reassembled to its original integrity.
Use the Robotic Pool Cleaner in the following water conditions:
|Chlorine||Maximum 4 ppm|
|pH||7.0 - 7.8|
|Temperature||6-35°C / 43-95°F|
|NaCl||Maximum 5000 ppm|
Minimum depth: 0.8 m | 2.66 ft
Maximum depth: 5 m | 16.4 ft
Input: 100-240V / 50-60Hz 2A
Output: <30 vdc
Important: Setting up the Wi-Fi®
To assist you with tips, product updates, and communication with the Dolphin support team, you have to be connected to the Wi-Fi®.
Please make sure that you have the following:
- Your home Wi-Fi® network covers the pool area.
- Your Wi-Fi® router has a sufficient signal strength near the location of the power supply.
- Ensure that your smart device (phone or tablet) have a Wi-Fi® connectivity.
In case you have weak signal strength, please use a Wi-Fi® extender.
Note: The robot’s power supply supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi® frequency only.